Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Chinese...restaurant !

Good taste Great food...Today I had dinner with my friend in my lab...at Chinese restaurant. It's quite the same in Thailand (but i want more salt and chilli). I also ordered DIM SUM --- delicious--- I miss MK too much. I miss also KHOKUNGTAP. We ate a lots of food and chat chat chat with each other. It's quite making good relationship wtith each other. I thought you not angry because I was a good girl. No alcohol is my concept here. Don't you allow me to have some alcoholic drink? (I think--absolutely no, don't you?) We took a photo together. I will ask for the picture tomorrow...if I can remember!!! How are you ka my hot piggy? Are you alright with your busy job? I just wondering that you don't have time to thinking of me. Anyway I will be with you all the time.

LOVE YOU AS THE WAY YOU ARE!!!

No comments: